Bilfinger UK offers high integrity pipework manufacturing, installation, maintenance and outage services, supporting new build and existing plants across a diverse range of industrial sectors.
We understand that off-site fabrication is a key factor in ensuring that site needs are fulfilled in the most timely and efficient manner, to the highest standards of safety, quality and customer satisfaction, all within a strictly controlled environment.
Bilfinger UK‘s delivery philosophy is to maximise the use of our off-site manufacturing capability with facilities located strategically on both East and West coasts of the UK, close to major roads and deep water berths.
Our fabrication facilities maintain a highly skilled workforce supported by fully integrated management systems, where the latest fabrication, cutting and welding techniques are employed for the delivery of piping spools, and have capability for steel structures through to the assembly of module structures.
For existing plants, we are able to provide a pipe repair solution for process pipework that is a faster and more economical alternative to pipe spool replacements. Our highly skilled workforce is trained in the latest fabrication, cutting and welding techniques in accordance with current approved codes of practice and legislation.
- Piping fabrication and associated steel structures
- Pipework manufacture and repair across all size ranges including jacketed piping, high pressure systems, high temperature systems, module assembly, and Non-Destructive Testing, hydrostatic, hydraulic and pneumatic testing
East Coast Facility
- Our facilities lend themselves to high volume off-site fabrication complete with large laydown areas and secure undercover storage ideally suited to supporting a wide range of projects requiring a high throughput of pipe spools and associated engineering
- Our fully covered fabrication areas offer total segregation for dissimilar material grades
- The workshop and associated lay down area is approximately 73,000 sq. ft
- The fabrication facility are supported with four (5Te) integrated overhead cranes for the movement of materials positioned to afford smooth throughput of production, with direct access to the external laydown area
West Coast Facility
- Our facility lends themselves to high volume off-site fabrication complete with large laydown areas ideally suited to supporting a wide range of projects requiring a high throughput of pipe spools and associated engineering
- Our fully covered fabrication facilities offer total segregation for dissimilar material grades together with clean shop conditions for orbital welding of hygiene pipework
- The workshop and lay down area is approximately 37,000 sq. ft
- The fabrication facility are supported with seven (from 0.5-10Te) integrated overhead cranes for the movement of materials positioned to afford smooth throughput of production, with direct access to the external laydown area
- Automatic Orbital
- Flux Core MIG
- Manual Metal Arc
- Tungsten Inert Gas
- Carbon Steel
- Chrome Molybdenum
- Duplex and Super Duplex
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel
- Monel Inconel
- Stainless Steel
Codes and accreditations
- Design & Fabrication in accordance to PED Module H (Pressure Equipment Directive)
- Fabrication and application of CE Marking Piping: ASME B31.3, ASME IX, API 582, BS EN ISO 15614-1, BS EN ISO 15614-2, BS4515, ISO 13847, BS EN 287-1, BS EN ISO 9606-2. Structural: BS EN 1090, BS EN ISO 15614-1, BS EN 287-1, BS EN ISO 9606-2.
- Quality Systems ISO 14001:2015 | RCCM | ISO 9001:2015 | OHSAS 18001:2007 (Certificate: 10018093)